Now the first stage of standing is finished, it is now time to do a bit of glueing and clamping.
The main parts needing repair is where the small roof was removed above the garage.
One piece was splitting around the front, the wood was very dry, probably due to its age.
All glued and clamped, just have to wait for the glue to dry.
There was a split in the wood just behind the door, so I have stuck and clamped it. Hopefully it will flatten out.
Once I had removed the paint, and sanded, the front side panel had a gap. I cleaned out the space between the two panels, and glued and clamped them together.