Triang No.77

WINDOWS

There are 6 large widows on this house, but I only have 4.

No.77WindowFrames

I do have 2 smaller windows spare so what I have done is to make the window holes smaller by making an extra beam around the window.

No.77ExtraFrame

I am quite pleased with the result, it will do until I can get the right size.

No.77ExtraWindowFrame

Visit this page to see how I restore my Triang windows …. WINDOWS

COMPLETED HOUSE

9 thoughts on “Triang No.77

• 2019 at

Hi I have sorted some photos but don’t know how to put them on. Sorry it has took a while to get back but Laptop has been playing up since Microsoft updated it still having problems now. Karen

• 2019 at

Well after a lot of hard work and very few tools and space the restoration of my Triang No.77 is nearly finished. I think it looks great, it was in a very poor state and is nice to see it looking great again and now to complement it, i have put some lights in. Just some last bits to do.

• 2019 at

I would love to see a picture of your house, perhaps send me some pictures I could put on my site. [shedonthepond@gmail.com]

• 2019 at

That is brilliant. Hope mine turns out as good.

• 2019 at

Much ingenuity went into restoring the facade – looks like new. Seems like just the front door need sorting.

• 2019 at

Yes the front door needs a letter box, door knob and knocker, not sure what colour it should be. I also need to find a single window to go next to the door.

• 2019 at

Hi Lee same here mine needs Letter box and single window for next to door but all seem to be wrong size. Did they have door knockers ?.

• 2019 at

From other houses I have restored, it seems to be the smaller window [white frame] are fitted next to the door. I think it did have a door knocker. Original door fittings are quite hard to find, and quite expensive.

Please spare a moment to comment

%d bloggers like this: