Triang No.77

DOORS

I don’t have any internal doors for this house, only the front door and garage doors. Sadly the door furniture for the font door is missing.

No.77DoorsStairs

I will just sand them down and varnish them. I also have the stair case to paint, but first I must treat them for woodworm as I have spotted some little holes, I am not taking any chances.

No.77GarageDoors

The garage doors need sanding carefully to keep in the ridges, also the wood by the hinges is very weak and needs strengthening, before new hinges can be fitted.

No.77OldDoor

This is what I am using as the front door, although I think it might have originally bee an internal door as there are no marks showing where a door knocker of letter box may have been fitted.

MAKING A NEW ROOF

9 thoughts on “Triang No.77

• 2019 at

Hi I have sorted some photos but don’t know how to put them on. Sorry it has took a while to get back but Laptop has been playing up since Microsoft updated it still having problems now. Karen

• 2019 at

Well after a lot of hard work and very few tools and space the restoration of my Triang No.77 is nearly finished. I think it looks great, it was in a very poor state and is nice to see it looking great again and now to complement it, i have put some lights in. Just some last bits to do.

• 2019 at

I would love to see a picture of your house, perhaps send me some pictures I could put on my site. [shedonthepond@gmail.com]

• 2019 at

That is brilliant. Hope mine turns out as good.

• 2019 at

Much ingenuity went into restoring the facade – looks like new. Seems like just the front door need sorting.

• 2019 at

Yes the front door needs a letter box, door knob and knocker, not sure what colour it should be. I also need to find a single window to go next to the door.

• 2019 at

Hi Lee same here mine needs Letter box and single window for next to door but all seem to be wrong size. Did they have door knockers ?.

• 2019 at

From other houses I have restored, it seems to be the smaller window [white frame] are fitted next to the door. I think it did have a door knocker. Original door fittings are quite hard to find, and quite expensive.

Please spare a moment to comment

%d bloggers like this: